2015年3月27日星期五

Kate Moss Is Giving Your iPhone and iPad a High-Fashion Touch

Kate Moss Kate Moss is about to give your cell phone a makeover! The model, who previously created a line of clothes for Topshop, is taking her fashion expertise to the tech side by designing mobile phone and tablet accessories with Carphone Warehouse.  My phone s as much a part of my look as my bag or shoes, and yet there s so little choice out there, Moss said in a statement. My whole approach was to treat this as any other fashion collaboration; I was heavily involved in the design process and loved seeing my vision come to life in the final product. If the model s personal style is any indicator, we re expecting to see iPhone and iPad cases in sleek color combinations with an ultra-luxe touch. Keep an eye out for The Kate Moss Accessories Collection, which launches on carphonewarehouse.com later this summer.
Plus, read more tech news.
Tech News
MORE:
• Kate Moss Best Looks Ever
• See Kate s Transformation
• Kate in Mario Testino s New Book

没有评论:

发表评论